Thursday 15 December 2011

Note to the Moderator

Hi there and thank you for taking the time to look around my individual and Group Blog!

Our finished video for 'Stripper' is positioned at the very top of this page.  Underneath is a banner for the website (which you can click to visit) and the album cover (which you can click to enlarge).

You will find both links to the group blog and the main teaching blog (with links to all other individual and group blogs at my centre) on the right hand side of this page. There is also a labels list and blog archive in order to make navigating around my blog as easy as possible. 

This blog contains any independent research undertaken, my individual initial idea and answers to the four evaluation questions. On this blog you will also find any work I did for my preliminary task, including the evaluation.

On my Group Blog you will find the work I individually contributed towards the development and production of our music video by clicking on the label 'Charley', along with the work we all produced together. 

All posts are organised chronologically, dated from June before the summer holidays (prelim task) up to December of this year (main task).

I hope you enjoy browsing my individual and group blogs and that our enthusiasm for this project has been reflected in the work we have produced. 

Charley Packham, Candidate no. 3565

No comments:

Post a Comment